MakerWare is FREE software developed by MakerBot that preps models for printing on the MakerBot Replicator 2X. The video below is for those who need an intro to preparing a model for dual extrusion on your MakerBot Replicator 2X, and if you’re new to MakerBot MakerWare and need a basic tutorial.
If you’re a teacher in TCAPS then MakerWare is available in TCAPS App Store. To download from the TCAPS App Store, you must be in a TCAPS building for the app store to work.
- Open the TCAPS folder on your desktop.
- Double-click on the TCAPS App Store link
- Select the software you would like to install
- Press the install button(first button).
- Wait for the installation to complete(indicated in the Status column).
Are you not a part of TCAPS? Download the file, run the installer, accept the terms of service, and open the programs in the applications.